The premier wedding venue in Clyde Valley and Lanarkshire
NOW UNDER EXCITING NEW OWNERHSIP, The Popinjay Country Hotel & Spa is one of the most famous and popular wedding venues in Central Scotland, and finest leisure and corporate venues too. Nestled in the charming little country village of Rosebank in the heart of the Clyde Valley and only a short stroll from the banks of the River Clyde, this charming Tudor style country house is just waiting to be rediscovered.
The hotel is the ideal location for luxury affordable weddings, where romance is rediscovered in the perfect venue. The Popinjay’s special wedding offer caters for 70 guests and 100 evening guests - all for an unbelievable £2750.00! With exceptional service and unforgettable planning, your special day will truly be one that you will always remember and treasure forever.
Set between the bustling cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh, the Popinjay Hotel & Spa is brimming with history and heritage with modern comforts. Just off the M74 and within the stunning Clyde Valley the hotel is just 25 minutes from Glasgow, 45 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, and 30 minutes from Glasgow Airport. A wonderfully central wedding venue
Main wedding features at a glance:-
- Very central accessible location for your guests, close to the cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh
- One of the finest health, fitness and beauty salons anywhere in Central Scotland, replete with 17 metre indoor pool, spa and hairdressing salon - just perfect for pre wedding pampering!
- Extensive free guest car parking
- Our function suite - a quite stunning, famous wedding venue, with glorious gardens and grounds for memorable photographs - and the ceremony too, in fine weather
- Fully licensed for civil weddings
- 34 very individual guest rooms, many with great views, including 2 suites - and special rates for wedding guests
- Our 2 stunning, unique suites make for two very contrasting wedding night and honeymoon suites
- A new owner, introducing a new, proven, expert and highly experienced team of caring professionals to look after your needs from planning through to the special day, and apres event too.
We hope to welcome you very soon, and to experience our exciting new product and to see for yourselves the major refurbishments and improvements we’ve been undertaking.